Troop Camp Reservations
1. Reservations can be made from four months to two weeks in advance. Reservations are handled on a first-come, first-served basis which means availability at campsites will change on a daily basis. It is important to make second or third choices on your reservation request form.
2. Submit the following forms with a full payment for your first choice campsite, all controlled-risk activity area usage fees and facilitator fees:
You may send in your forms and fees in one of three ways:
- E-mail with credit card information directly to Camping Services Manager, Andi York
- Fax with credit card information directly to Andi York 336-369-7476
- Regular mail with check (payable to GSCP2P):
Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont (or GSCP2P)
ATTN: Camping Services Manager
8818 West Market Street
Colfax NC 27235
3. No reservations will be accepted by phone or without unit fee attached.
4. You will receive a confirmation via e-mail or regular mail when your reservation is processed. This confirmation will include specifics about the camp, physical address to the camp for you to use with mapping software or GPS, and other important information for your trip. If you do not receive a confirmation within a few weeks of submitting your reservation request, please e-mail Andi York or call 800-672-2148.