Fees and Payments
Please note there are additional fees listed on the registration form for non-Girl Scouts and optional items that can be purchased for camp. Deposits for all camp sessions are $50 and are due with the registration form even if you are requesting a camp scholarship or paying with cookie dough. If you register before March 18, 2013, you will pay the early registration price. If you register between December 1-January 28, you will save $100. Register between January 29-March 18 and you will save $50.
Final payments for all sessions are due by May 31, 2013. If your account has a balance due after May 31, your original form of payment will be automatically debited.
To use cookie dough, nut bucks or Daisy dollars for summer camp payment, please fill out and return this form.
This written request must include the camper's full name and the troop number as it appears on her cookie dough/nut bucks/Daisy dollars card. Do not mail card. Please make sure that you also enclose either a registration form or current invoice and that your daughter's name is on all cookie dough.
Make Payments to Your Account Throughout the Spring!
You can make payments through the school year to pay off your camp session by going into your online account at any time before May 31. It is up to you how often and what increments you pay off your balance. As long as you register before March 18, you will receive an early registration discount. If you register between December 1-January 28, you will save $100. Register between January 29-March 18 and you will save $50.
Summer camp certificates are now available!
Are you a friend or family member wondering what to get that special girl in your life for the holidays, a birthday or other special occasion? Well look no further; give her a summer camp gift certificate. We have gift certificates available in $25 or $50 increments. You can purchase a gift certificate by clicking on this link.
Why are there three prices listed in the camp book?
We recognize the need to try and help families out with the cost of camp. We therefore offer you the opportunity to save money off your daughter's camp program if you register early. If you register between December 1-January 28, you will save $100 on week-long programs. Register between January 29-March 18 and you will save $50 on week-long programs. The early registration discount does not apply for day camp or the CIT II program.
The fastest way to receive your confirmation is to register online and provide an e-mail address. If you register online and provide an e-mail address, the confirmation packet is sent via e-mail immediately after registration. If you did not receive a confirmation packet, check your spam box or click here to access the packets.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A full refund will be made for girls who cannot be placed in their first or second choices indicated on their registration form and choose not to accept another session. Notify the council immediately.
- A full refund will be made if a camp session is cancelled by the council.
- A full refund, less the non-refundable deposit, will be made for campers transferring from one session to another. No refund for transfer within four weeks of the session.
- A full refund, less the non-refundable deposit amount, will be made upon written request when a cancellation is made four weeks before a session.
- A full refund, less the non-refundable deposit amount, will be made if cancellation is because of a camper’s illness. A doctor’s statement of camper’s inability to participate must be submitted with the parent’s written request. Submit refund requests before September 1, 2013.
- No refund will be made within four weeks of the session except for medical reasons (see above), and no refund is given for campers who leave sessions early.